Have been thinking of creating a blog for God knows how long already. It's only now that I manage to create one. Have so many things in mind that if I don’t let it out, I may end up in a Mental Institution. Frankly, I’m still having doubts if I can post this message or if I won’t delete it soon. You know, having so many creative ideas, thought-provoking opinions, and witty comments are not enough to have a blog. Of course, who would want to post their thoughts in lousy, unmaintained blogsite?  

Haay, as I have assumed, it took me years to publish this post. The irony is this was supposed to be a "quickpost.” No funky graphics, no witty remarks, no thought-provoking philosophies, just plain and simple comments posted on the very same day it was created. But no, you won’t allow me to do that. Why, oh Procrastination, why? Why won’t you spare me? A year or so is enough. Just let me live my life without you. That’s all I’m asking.
 
Bidding you goodbye,
 
Ex-procrastinator 

P.S. First paragraph was created on January 6, 2006, while the second was created today, January 9, 2006. 

------
Likha Niron © January 2006
Repost and edited. Initially posted on my friendster blog last January 9, 2006 under "Just Post It" title.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati